Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beach Trip






Just one of those Days!



Today I am having one of those days where I just feel so blessed, that a couple of times I just got over whelmed with emotions. I mean I already know that Sam and I are very blessed to have four healthy kids. But I feel like sometimes I forget to take it all in and just enjoy them. I am still in shock that we have two sets of twins. I guess I will somewhat always be. I just feel so lucky to be their mommy. I have posted just a few pics from that last couple of days. Last night the boys wanted to help me give Cade and Cole their baths. They were so excited to help and not to mention they took in very serious and did a great job. Plus it was a little break for me. Giving four boys a bath a night is a little tiring but I love bath time and so do all my boys.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you had a blog....hope to keep up with your boys..they are all so cute and handsome! :o)

    ReplyDelete