Monday, June 14, 2010

Pool Days


We have been spending alot of time at the pool so far this summer. The babies have only been a couple of times. But everytime we have taken them they have passed out in their little pac n play type thing! This picture is from the first time we took them. I love how they found each others hand. I think in this picture they look very different, especially their little noses. I still have not found out if they are identical or not yet. They have their 2 month appt( very late) on June 23rd so I am going to ask the Dr then what we can do to find out.

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE how they are holding hands. What best friends they are going to be. Looking forward to hearing about the 2 month checkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely precious! I am so glad you started a blog so we can keep up with your kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with my boys. Everyone thinks they are identical, but I can seriously see the difference. I still don't know?!?!?

    ReplyDelete